Standard Level of Service
SLA For Mount Woods
“We”/”Us”/”Our”/”Mountwoods” means Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd.,India and/or any of its subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself”/”User”/”Customer” means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
"Services" means any services offered by Mount Woods, on its Website including but not limited to application deployment, management and infrastructure management - commonly referred to as the ‘Mountwoods Platform’. Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. strives to provide a high quality service and backs it up with a comprehensive Service Level Agreement.
The compensations described in this SLA are your sole and exclusive compensations for the events covered by the SLA.
Mount Woods may make changes to the Service Level Agreement from time to time. When these changes are made, Mount Woods will make a new copy of the Service Level Agreement available at -
https://www.mountwoods.com/index.php/home/terms. Mount Woods will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process, and give You the opportunity to terminate. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the said email ,
Mount Woods will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Service Level Agreement.
1. Standard Level of Service (Service Standard)
- Mount Woods goal is to ensure that our services are available to Customers twenty-four hours a day,
seven days per week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year (Service Availability).
- Please note that Service Availability refers to Mount Woods Platform Console and related services and in no case we are guaranteeing here the Service
Availability of our Partner Providers (see third party SLAs in Clause 4 below).
- Mount Woods offers two standard support options, Live Chat and Ticketing System. Chat Service is intended to provide an interactive method to request and receive basic information and troubleshooting assistance on a first-come, first-served basis. Particularly, and to avoid clogging the Live Chat system, interactive support sessions are expected to last between 5 and 15 minutes. For longer, more complex issues requiring in-depth troubleshooting, our Live Chat agents will be creating a ticket with all information provided
during the chat session to be followed up by our senior engineers
via our Ticketing System.
- Mountwoods’s goal is to respond to High Priority tickets presented by Customers or created on the Customer’s behalf by our agents within thirty minutes (Response Time). For Normal Priority tickets our Response Time is approximately within six hours. Our Response Time goal is the time it takes to acknowledge and
have the “work started” status only, not the time
it takes to resolve the issue in question.
- High Priority tickets must be related to events that render Customer’s infrastructure and/or services unusable/inaccessible. Other type of events rated as High Priority by Customers and that don't match this
description will be demoted to Normal Priority by
Mountwoods’s personnel and treated accordingly.
- Customers who have signed up for our Premium Support Add-on are offered two additional support options, a private Slack channel and phone support. Premium Support is offered from Monday to Friday, 24h a day (24x5). Mount Woods goal is to respond to any request through these channels within five minutes (Response Time). As with the standard support options,
the Response Time goal is a time to acknowledge and “work started” only, not a time to resolve.
- Mount Woods realizes that our Service Availability and Response Time goals may not always be met. Accordingly,
Clause 2 sets out credits should we fail to meet the Service Availability or Response Time goals.
2. Credits disbursed when Service Standard is not met
We will compensate our Customers in the event that our Service Standards
are not met and provided the Customer(s) would have reported it through our
Support Portal. Compensation will be done according to decision taken by higher
authorities. You will receive a mail regarding the compensation (for the month in
which the SLA was not met) for each service in which We fail to meet Our Service
Standard levels. Collectively, these are referred to as SLA Credits. SLA Credits
are based on our monitoring, may not exceed the total amount of Fees you have paid
to us for the month in which we failed to meet the Service Standards set out in Clause 1,
may not be aggregated, and will not be paid in cash.
3. Situations in which we will not disburse any Credit
Should we fail to meet the Service Standard goal as a result of scheduled outages, emergency maintenance
or Force Majeure Events, the SLA Credit policy will not be applicable.
If the failure to meet the Service Standards is based on a non-standard environment, customer authored
code or changes to the Service by parties other than Mount Woods PVT. Ltd., You will not be entitled to any SLA Credit.
4. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
If the project gets canceled by both or any of the parties no refund will be initiated for the amount paid by the client.
Any legal matters will be addressed within the Solan,Himachal Pradesh, High court, irrespective of the client's location whether it is local or global.
You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time you register to use any of the Services. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Mount Woods Pvt. Ltd. immediately. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities which occur under your account.
All our projects gets started when both the parties sign the contract and agree to the all terms and conditions listed under the contracts. You must provide all the relevant details from your end which may include your business entity.
You may neither share nor re-sell your Mount Woods account to any third parties. If you no longer require our services you can disable your account anytime.
Under the agreement with Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd., you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the customers or any other clients that are connected to the Services in any way).
Both parties (Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. and User) agree not to disclose to any third party-confidential information of Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd., or the User, except as may be necessary for Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. to offer the Services. Both parties further agree that they will not use, remove, transfer, transmit, reproduce or otherwise deal with confidential information or other tangible or intangible property of either party, except for the sole purpose of performing the Services.
The user irrevocably agrees to accept all notices, of whatever nature, legal or otherwise, by electronic mail solely at the discretion of Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. for any matter or any proceeding for which notice is required.
You agree that if Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which Mount Woods Studio has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Mount Woods Studio.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the features, functionality and other attributes of the Services at any time in its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Mount Woods Studio Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable to you in connection with its modification or discontinuation of the Services.
The Mount Woods Studio services are ‘pay as you go’ services, meaning you will only pay for the resources that you have actually used and for the time that you have actually used them.
Should we fail to meet the Service Standard goal as a result of scheduled outages, emergency maintenance or Force Majeure Events, the SLA Credit policy will not be applicable.
We require proper feedback when you have opted for any of our services, if failed to meet the timeline given to you, you agree that we may take time to complete the project or cancel it any time. You will be informed with the reason via email.
From 16 May 2020, No Communication will be made via call/whatsapp in case the client needs any support or assistance. In case the client needs any assistance or support, a meeting would be scheduled during the emergency.
All the calls might be recorded via third party softwares. We have the right to keep the recording or dispose of it.
A proper support will be given via email by raising support ticket if client faces any issues with our services or for any of the features that he/she has taken while working with us.
Join Over 1000+ People