With 35+ Years Of Experience Mr. CJ Kapoor worked at Various Departments of India Govt. Undertaking and NCR Delhi Govt. Undertaking we cannot find a suitable person to ask “How To Position Yourself As An Industry Expert ”
Positioning yourself as Expert is not easy as you have to learn a lot, grasp knowledge from other’s experience and study hard.
Once you start learning how to take decisions in your own industry whether it is Design or any other field, your career will take a magnificent rise. You will also gain maturity with time and the accuracy of results, taken from the decision will lead you to stress free life.
But this will only happen with time, knowledge, confidence and seeing yourself as expert in your field.
About Mr. C J Kapoor
Mr. C J Kapoor has done the same thing and worked in various Government Departments Of India. Not only this, from his childhood he has excelled in everything he did.
He was Born on 06/02/1937 and Raised in Amritsar. His schooling and Graduation is from Punjab University.
He learnt Spanish From Delhi university, Translation From Delhi University, pursued Journalism from Indian Institute of Journalism, Management From Central Secretariat CISM – govt of india, Post graduation in HRD from Delhi University(FSM)
Talking about his Career:
He was a Teacher In Himachal Pradesh Govt. and School of Khalsa College Amritsar (GNDU)
First 10 years in Railways- Commercial and Finance
Govt of India Ministerial Undertaking, Delhi Administration
Various Departments of India Govt. Undertaking and NCR delhi Govt. Undertaking.
So his knowledge, life experience teaches us many things which tells us many things about expert positioning.
It was our honor to learn from him about life, success, how to take decisions fearlessly, time management skills, the correct age to get married and how to choose a life partner.
In this Design Podcast our Founder and CEO Er. Ankit Dhadwal asked many questions which will definitely help you design fellows to overcome fear, succeed in life, and Positioning Yourself As An Industry Expert.
1. A Brief Introduction
2. You have seen so much in your life, please take a walk through of it in few sentences.
3. How do you solve problems? What is your approach for solving complex ones.
4. What are some of the most important lessons you feel you have learned over the course of your life?
5. Some people say that they have had difficult or stressful experiences but they have learned important lessons from them. Is that true for you? Can you give examples of what you learned?
6. How would you motivate an unmotivated person?
7. As you look back over your life, do you see any “turning points”; that is, a key event or experience that changed over the course of your life or set you on a different track?
8. How do you make your investment selections: Mentally or Emotionally?
9. Can you tell me about a time you handled a difficult financial situation in your career involving another individual?
10. What would you say you know now about living a happy and successful life that you didn’t know when you were twenty?
11. What is the correct age to get married? How to choose your life partner, especially when someone is running a business or struggling in his/her career?
12. What would you say are the major values or principles that you live by?
13. What does success mean to you and how others can achieve it?
14. Advice to others that you got from your elders that you still remember and convey
These are the questions that we asked during our podcast and you can find the answers by listening on Apple Podcast, Spotify, SoundCloud, Google Podcast and stitcher etc. and or watch on our YouTube channel.
Tune in our podcast to get to know full story
Check Mount Woods Studio Podcast and listen to all the latest episodes of all our sessions and also if you want to get featured on one of these podcasts do let us know. We’ll be more than happy to include you design folks, Marketers on one of our podcasts and have a little chit chat with you.
Support us in our Mission to build a Design Community by joining Mount Woods Studio Design Academy where we all can get connected, share our experiences and knowledge, let others learn from your mistakes and the same thing can happen with you.
Don’t forget to follow Mount Woods Studio on every major social media platform.